Tuesday 7 June 2011

Dream: death by oestrogen

In this dream I'm sitting in a strange man's black convertible. I don't recognise who he is at all, but apparently in the dream we are on some sort of date.

So we are driving around up and down a few highways, just enjoying the feel of the wind in our hair. Then we decide to go to this shopping centre, which looks a lot like Casuarina. We take a left at the KFC, much like the real Casuarina, except as soon as we turn I see a huge boom gate which is not there in real life.

He is still speeding along so I tell him he'd better stop at the boom gate. He says "why should I stop? I don't have any money". I am somewhat horrified and tell him that I'll pay for the parking.

"All right then." He says grudgingly and pulls up at the boom gate, where there's a little hut with a man sitting inside.

"Wait here," he says to me and ducks into the hut.
The next thing I know I look up and the man is no longer there.
"What happened to the man?" I ask him.
"Don't worry about it, let's go." He says.

As we drive into the parking lot I am overwhelmed by this feeling that he somehow killed the ticket collecting man, so I start asking him again and again, somewhat hysterically "What did you do to him? What happened to him?"

Finally he sighs and says "well, if you must know.."

He pulls out a tab of pills from his pocket and shows it to me - it has the Mon-Tue-Wed etc pattern written on it like the oral contraceptive pill. He turns it around and most of the pills are missing.

He says, "I made him take all these pills, and he died of an oestrogen overdose."


Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment