Tuesday 10 February 2015

Dream: preaching peaches

In this dream I am standing on the pavement with C and her boyfriend M. It looks like a posh suburb - the street is hush quiet, lined with tall trees. The houses are huge and elaborate, each with a long driveway leading up fancy looking gardens.

I understand implicitly that we are out to preach something. We start up one of the driveways and the gate opens in front of us. The house at the end of the driveway looks like Schloss Charlottenburg - a huge white castle like structure. After quite some time we reach the front door and knock on the brass door knockers.

An old lady comes to the door, impossibly frail looking with wispy white hair and extraordinary kyphosis. She is wheezy as she inquires about our presence. M starts saying something about god and his love, my eyes roll back in my head and I wonder why I am tagging along with some religious conversion thing. The old lady seems to listen attentively though, and M goes on enthusiastically.

Then he takes out a peach from his bag, and my eyes are immediately drawn to it. The smooth skin starts to speckle as he touches it, emitting multi coloured lights, gaining in strength as he holds it for a longer period of time. He hands it to the old lady and when she holds it, the rays blast everywhere like it's a strange technicolour dream.

Then I wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment